So you’ve already got a website, but you’re wondering if it might be time for a website redesign? We get that question a lot and we think you should consider a website redesign if it’s been 3+ years since it’s last design update, and you definitely need a redesign if your site is not Responsive for mobile optimization. In fact, Google recently modified their algorithm to penalize sites that are not mobile optimized. (Read our blog post)
Ask yourself – does your website currently represent your business in a positive, professional light? It should engage site visitors, instill trust, and meet their needs quickly and easily. Our outstanding graphic and web design professionals focus on web and online marketing best practices -- so we’ll modernize your brand personality into a professional, modern, easy to navigate, conversion-focused website design that is structured to build brand loyalty and elicit action (a phone call, a contact form submission, or a purchase).
Some reasons to pursue a website redesign project:
- Your website is not mobile optimized!
- The website is 3+ years old and the design is starting to look outdated or cluttered
- Your site is hard to navigate
- Your business focus has shifted and the website no longer effectively communicates your offerings
- You’re looking to add some functionality to the website, which requires some new design elements
- You’re finding that site visitors aren’t engaging with your brand or staying on your site very long
- You no longer have a relationship with the company who made your website years ago, and you can’t even update it anymore
- Your website isn't delivering qualified leads and generating revenue.
Whatever the reason, a strategic, conversions-focused website redesign may be the answer to all your woes. With design trends and web technologies constantly changing, contact us for a free consultation and evaluation of your website and online marketing initiatives!